Monthly Archives: March 2013

1 2 3 6

Maundy Thursday Service

Easter is coming up.  While driving today, I once again passed by a church with a reader board that read, "Maundy Thursday Service."

I went there last Monday and no one was there. Why don't they make up their minds!   Is the service on Monday or Thursday?!!

Gotta Write a Check!

Its raining moneyMy 'trusty employee' was about to leave to go home.

"Wait a second," I said, "I need to write you a paycheck."

"No you don't." she said, "I already wrote it out."

"Oh??!" I responded. "Well, give it me so I can sign it."

"You don't need to. I already forged your signature!"  She laughed as she walked out the door. She continued, "There's really no reason for you to show up for work. I have your checkbook handled just fine."

Talk about self-inititive. Good thing I trust her.

1 2 3 6