How To Get Money Out Of Your Pastor‏

pickpocketThis was the title of the email I received from the magazine 'Church Production.' I thought to myself, now there's a provocative title. It intrigued me enough to click on the link.

I read with eager anticipation the strategies I might gain by reading the article. I should have known better, based on the magazines title and content. It wasn't an article on how to make your pastor your own personal ATM machine, but rather had to do with budgeting and getting funding for a/v equipment upgrades.

Pastor, you may rest easy and be assured that your wallet is safe…for now….

Leave a Reply